The six most common asked questions in a hair loss consultation
1. Do hair transplants work?
YES, YOU CANNOT REJECT YOUR OWN HAIR. THEY GROW NORMALLY AND REMAIN HEALTHY IF PROPERLY SELECTED.
2. What supplements do I need to take to stop my hair falling?
NONE. NONE ARE PROVEN TO WORK.
3. Are there any side-effects with the medication?
SIDE EFFFECTS ARE DOSE DEPENDENT SO, USUALLY, THERE ARE NOT ANY.
4. Will my hair completely regrow back from medication alone?
USUALLY NO BUT IT MAY IMPROVE.
5. How long do I have to take the medication for?
AS LONG AS YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR HAIR.
6. Have you had anything done yourself?
NO BUT I DO NOT SUFFER FROM HAIR LOSS BUT I AM TRYING LOW POWER LASER THERAPY TO IMPROVE DENSITY
If you have more questions you would like answered about hair loss and how we could help with a solution to your hair loss, please book a hair loss consultation.